“Reflections of the Past” by David Michael Eggly
Beautiful print by David Michael Eggly captures the essence of being a Hawaiian woman. Patiently weaving while sitting on a woven lauhala mat on a cliff-side rock overlooking the water, she captures the viewer’s eye. Through art he builds awareness of climate change and other man made crises and their affects. He supports those affected by the many calamities taking place around the world.
- David Michael Eggly’s website
- Print 66/500
- Scroll over image for details
- Signed on print area below the print
- Size 38″ H x 29″ W ~ Beautifully Framed
- Print in Good Condition.
- Foxing in white border around the print
- Shipping/Pickup Buyer’s Responsibility
- ALL SALES FINAL
1 in stock